Thursday, November 3, 2016


Future ?

Where should I go ?

Stay or Leave ? 
After this 3 months.

I think I will choose to leave
and
find a better place to gain more experience about production
rather than stay at here 
do whatever I dislike and being controlled.

That's not what I like to do and that's not in my broadcasting base.
I'm not marketing fresh graduate student,
but I'm Broadcasting student.
This is a video company but not pr company not marketing company,
I'm not expert in marketing and Public Relation as well !
What I like is production,

N  O  T    M  A  R  K  E  T  I  N  G 

You're controlling everything,
even our dress up.

Please la . . . 
Don't Fucking change our mind 
Don't Fucking change our department
Don't Fucking controlling us

set me free

I  '  M    P  R  O  D  U   C  T  I  O  N  




No comments:

Post a Comment